Sign of Life

Hahaha that's one of my favorite songs by Motionless in White. Quite fitting 😋 

It's been a bit quiet here the last 2 years because I was a little occupied with Instagram and YouTube, I completely stopped blogging here. I even started a new blog over at Wordpress, but didn't like it that much and never continued. 

That's the problem when you do many things at once. You just don't have time anymore. And because I have Instagram and also YouTube and goodreads, who doesn't? This platform was too much and I never really engaged with someone here, so it felt kinda unnecessary to post something. But there are some things that are too long for instagram, even some of my reviews, or things that aren't good for a video. That's why I thought, why not revive this blog from the dead. Also because I'm way more motivated to read at the moment, than I was the past year 😉

So whats new?

I reached the 3k over at Instagram. Yay. It's still a lot of fun and definetly the quickest and most uncomplicated way to post about books.


I have nearly 1.7k Subscribers over at YouTube, which makes me really happy. I so often debated if I should switch it to english, but let's be honest that would be a hell lot of more work and I have way too many hobbies to do that 😅



I still don't use TikTok, because as much as I sometimes like to watch stuff, I'm not good at creating these kind of videos. Fast and unsubstantial content is just not my thing and I personally never ever watch booktok videos. Most of the books aren't even my type.

So that's it for my other channels. I have nothing special planned, but I want to start posting here again a little more and hopefully don't stop again.

See ya!



Kommentare

Favorite Posts

[Rezension] The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World #1

[REVIEW] The Broken Empire #1: Prince of Thorns

[REVIEW] The faithful and the fallen #1: Malice by John Gwynne