[WRAP-UP] My reading-month August




Hello again. It's been a while, but I will be more active again from now on.

And of course, because it's already September that means WRAP-UP-TIME😁

My reading month of August started really great, of course I haven't read much the last two weeks cause a friend was over, but none the less 5 Books and 2 I've started 👌


Books read

The Hobbit
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Two Towers
The Return of the King

Author: J. R. R. Tolkien

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It was such a wonderful experience to read this books again. Tolkien has such a beautiful way of storytelling, it's magical.


A trial of ice and blood 

Author: Alexander Lound (IG: @aloundauthor)

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great introduction into the series. Likeable characters and a fast paste story with a hughe cliff-hanger. I'm excited to continue.


Books started


The faithful and the fallen: Malice 

Author: John Gwynne

I'm nearly done and although the start was very slow and confusing, it get's really exciting after a while. And also great coming of age story and overall character-work!


Assassins Quest

Author: Robin Hobb

Because I needed something on audiobook, while doing other stuff and I was excited to finish the trilogy. Slowest start of the 3 books so far, but hopefully that will change soon.


💬QOTD: How was your reading month August?



Wrap-up-Video (german)



Kommentare

Favorite Posts

[Rezension] The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World #1

[REVIEW] The Broken Empire #1: Prince of Thorns

[REVIEW] The faithful and the fallen #1: Malice by John Gwynne