[TV] Supernatural Season 15 [Episode 13] - Destiny's Child [ENG]

Destiny's Child


Season 15 Episode 13

Title: Destiny's Child
Air-Date: March 23, 2020
Network: CWTV
Language: English
Author: Brad Buckner and Eugenie Ross-Leming
Director: Amyn Kaderali
WIKI Article

Plot

A search for the one thing that may give the Winchesters an edge against God leads Sam and Dean to Jo’s (guest star Danneel Ackles) door and to a secret that may have died with Ruby (guest star Genevieve Padalecki). Meanwhile, Castiel asks Jack to do the unthinkable to help the brothers in their quest.

Opinion

I am not sure what to think about this episode. On the one hand it was amazing, funny and entertaining but there were some things I don't get. 

So in the beginning we had a meeting with Sam and Dean from another earth, although it was short (they will appear later in the episode again), it was hilarious. I mean yeah this was so out of the blue, but I loved it. And they are such snobs, I can't help myself but crying of laughter. Them appearing wasn't that important, but it was an awesome idea and maybe we'll see snobby Sam and Dean again.

So the important thing of this episode was the task of Billy, to find the Ocultum. Noone knowes what it is and Billy isn't helpful at all. I am still not convinced with this plan of hers, there must be something horrible about it, because she is only delivering bits. So the only persons who know about this Ocultum is Sister Jo and Ruby, which sounds ridiculous, because they are just a little spoke in the wheel. It's the safest place in the universe and a average demon and angel know where to find it? I'm not into that. I am well aware, that they are trying to bring back every character in one way or the other in this last season, but sometimes it doesn't make that much sense and it feels obliged. But I really like Anael/Sister Jo played by Daneel Ackles, she really kills it to play the business woman who don't give a shit about anything. Not so much Ruby (Genevieve Padalecki). I wasn't a fan of her character to begin with, but in my opinion and thats not personal, Genevive isn't a very good actress, I can't feel it and she doesn't bring it. As said my personal opinion.



So they are the only ones who know where this place is. So Cas goes to the empty to chat with Ruby and another one appears: The Empty, played by Rachel Miner, who played Meg. This really is a episode of female comebacks, no wonder it's called Destiny's Child.


They find the place and of course there is trouble and so Jack swallows the Ocultum and there you go, it is the Garden Eden. I am still not getting, why this is the savest place? Of course god created it and hid it from everyone, because mankind didn't deserve to be there, but why is it save from god? I mean he created everything, he could get there right? Still don't get that or I missed something. So Jack gets there, meets a girl and of course the Snake, which is still there? Don't get that either, because the snake was supposed to be Lucifer right? And he is dead, why is there still the snake whispering things? Back to the girl, she sais he is in Eden and thats it. We don't get who she is or what she is, hopefully they come back to this again, because it was paradox. Also is the Garden now in Jack? There are a lot of questions and I hope we will get the answer to them.

So Jack comes back and applause he got his soul back and has a breakdown because of what he did to Mary. He appologizes and asks for forgiveness from Sam and Dean and there it cuts. I am not sure if Dean could already forgive him, he more of anything looks shocked. I am sure he doesn't know what to feel right now, or say, so I am very excited what will happen next.

Conclusion

I really liked this episode, it was so funny with the brothers from another world and I am always into scavanger hunts. But some things didn't made sense and I hope we will solve some of them. None the less it was so entertaining and I don't want it to end so 5 Stars.


Kommentare

Favorite Posts

[Rezension] The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World #1

[REVIEW] The Broken Empire #1: Prince of Thorns

Sign of Life