[TV] Supernatural Season 15 [Episode 12] - Galaxy Brain [ENG]

Galaxy Brain


Season 15 Episode 12

Title: Galaxy Brain
Air-Date: March 16, 2020
Network: CWTV
Language: English
Author: Robert Berens and Meredith Glynn
Director: Richard Speight Jr.
WIKI Article

Plot

Sam and Dean respond to a frantic call and together along with Castiel, Jack, and Jody Mills (guest star Kim Rhodes), assist in an extraordinary and heartbreaking rescue. Billie (guest star Lisa Berry) surprises everyone with a visit to the bunker.

Opinion

Boy what an episode. So much is happening, and they are cleaning some mess - the boys tend to leave colateral damage everywhere. I almost forgot about Kaya because, to be honest, she is boring as hell. I don't care what happened to her, so did Sam and Dean, because it has been a while since they even mentioned her. And  yeah she is back. Her storyline shouldn't be warmed up but they did, because all the worlds are dying and she is from another world, so this was a good connection.


Although I was't interested in her story at all, I really liked the episode. You got much more input on what is happening right now, also you see Chuck again and Rob nailed it, he was great, I mean terribble great. I am still wondering where Amara is, and what role she will play in all of this, at the moment she is the only one who could stop God. I still don't get why they do not talk to her? Not even considering it. 
I have no idea how they plan to work everything out, maybe Jack will be the new Light in the universe? We will see. I am also not a big fan of Jack either, so the episode was too much for me. But I was really happy to see Jody again, although her part was very little, you can only love her.


So there wasn't much action in this, only at the beginning, it was more a theoretical episode, but some important things happened, especially in the end with Billy. I still don't know what she is up to, she is not good, but also not bad. Is her plan really the right thing to follow? Until now she's given only part of the information and not the whole plan. I am pretty sure we will know soon. But as we know the show, it will all end another way. Nothing every happened according to a plan.

Conclusion

The center of this episode lies more on other characters, than our Boys, thats why I am not that happy with it. But I really liked the lore we get about Death and God and they seem to fix the problem with the other worlds.

Only 4 Stars because of the Kaya Chapter I am not interested in.

Kommentare

Favorite Posts

[Rezension] The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World #1

[REVIEW] The Broken Empire #1: Prince of Thorns

Sign of Life