[TV] Supernatural Season 15 [Episode 11] - The Gamblers [ENG]

The Gamblers


Season 15 Episode 11

Title(USA): The Gamblers
Air-Date(USA): January 30, 2020
Network: CWTV
Language: English
Author: Davy Perez and Meredith Glynn
Director: Charles Beeson
WIKI Article

Plot

After the boys luck ran out, they try to find the place Garth told them. So here we are in Alaska, in an old bar, playing pool. But it's not just Sam and Dean who were trying there luck, or gain it back, but also other people. And they seem to be trapped in that place or are they just addicted to Gambling?
Castiel on the other hand is working on a case to find what he lost.

Opinion

Wow what an episode. Although it seemed it was just a long game of Pool and nothing really happend there was so much. When I first read the Plot I wasn't that much into it, but otherwise, I am always excited for a new episode. And it was all I hoped for. 

Of course it wasn't that hilarious as the one last week, but it was funny, entertaining and we had a case, more or less. 
I was into it the from the first seccond, I don't know why but I wanted my heroes back and so I was pretty excited what will happen. And they were too, they thought that this would be easy, because they're pros at Pool. And yeah it went easy. They played, had fun and it was just so normal, but also so much on the line. For those who don't like pool, this will be a very boring episode, but I liked it a lot. So as the heroes they are, they start a gamble over the people in the bar to gain their luck back. And here comes our Antagonist, Fortuna. I mean we had quite a lot of ancient gods who went mad, but she is kind of unique. So because she don't want to play Dean, she plays Sam, and they wind the good old way. Talking to her to distract and win. But the gamble a seccond time because they want to win for the people in the room and they loose. And here it comes: They win anyway, because Fortuna was delighted by their heroism and for that she gave all the luck back. I mean wow from Villain to Hero, or maybe it was just a selfish decision because she doesn't likes Chuck. Yeah no one does it seems.

In the meanwhile Cas is working on a case and who does he find? Jack. That was prompt. In the last episode we saw him at the very and and Billy told him, that it's time and here he is. At first I was shocked, and thought he is now some kind of monster, but then I thought, that there must be a plan, they had plenty of time in the empty. And it was. By the way, why does nobody knows about the Gregori? They are assholes feeding on human kind, why does nobody do something about them, and were the heck are they the whole time? And much more important how many? We only met one since, but again, why are they even alive? Even Castiel said, they are mad and dangerous. Is there a plan for them? A sense? Or are the writers just pulling them out of the closet whenever they think it fits. I would have wished for more depth in their story, because they are not ordinary monsters, they are angels.

So at the end we get a happy ending, with our Team back together. Dean and Jack was a bit awkward, but I get it, they went appart with Dean angry for Jack killing Mary, and that lingers. But he was also emotional and happy to have him back, also he didn't show it as much as Cas and Sam, but thats Dean. He can't show his feelings well and I get it, I'm the same.
And luck is happening, because Jack will kick Chucks as, or he could, when he does what Billy says. I don't think that is wise though, because who knows what will come and if it's worth for. Billy once told Dean he has only one choice and he made another. I think we get a good old Winchester-Move which is very much unpredictable but nothing anyone told them to do. Because they make their own decissions some times they are good some times they are not. But to be mistaken is human.


I also want to know, if the Empty is so happy about loosing someone again? Till know it didn't make a move. Will it ever?

Conclusion

I had so much fun watching this episode. The boys gambling and beeing heroic and of course the family is back together and they will kick some ass. That was all I had hoped for. Awesome.


Kommentare

Favorite Posts

[Rezension] The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World #1

[REVIEW] The Broken Empire #1: Prince of Thorns

Sign of Life