[TV] Supernatural Season 15 [Episode 10] - The Heroes' Journey [ENG]

The Heroes' Journey

Season 15 Episode 10

Title(USA): The Heroes' Journey
Air-Date(USA): January 23, 2020
Network: CWTV
Language: English
Author: Andrew Dabb
Director: John F. Showalter
WIKI Article

Plot

Sam and Dean hit the road to help an old friend, but it appears that their luck may have finally run out and they are the ones who may be in need of rescue.

Opinion

I can't hold it. Seriously, I laughed so hard I bursted into tears. That is the most ridiculous episode in this season so far and I love it. I think it was important to laugh your heart out between all this serious stuff that is happening with Chuck.
And who could be better for this job than Garth. I love this dude, he is so kind and caring and funny like hell.

This episode doesn't fit that much into the metaplot though, but as said, I think it was meant to loosen things up and it was kind of cool to see our boys struggle with normal real-life problems. They had really bad luck and it reminded me of the rabbitfoot back in Season 3 were all that could go wrong does go wrong. So as they mentioned their bad-assery might be from god, I started to think if this maybe true. Who knows? Because until know you can't be sure of anything that ever happend.


So this episode is about Monsters which are Cage-Fighting. Gosh this is so hilarious. Why didn't we get something like this sooner? This is an amazing idea. Of course it would have been better if Sam and Dean were their old selves but hey, the monsters got "Garthed". 

So while they visited him and his family...some things are happening and I can't describe them very serious, because it is ridiculous. But Jensen in a white suit dancing? The Best! 

In the end they are going to gain ther experience and bad-assness back, at least they try. But I hope they will be there old self.

Conclusion

This episode is so funny and refreshing between all this serious stuff. And Jared and Jensen are such perfect comedians. I've missed them just messing around. Really one of the best episodes in Season 15 so far.


Kommentare

Favorite Posts

[Rezension] The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World #1

[REVIEW] The Broken Empire #1: Prince of Thorns

Sign of Life