[TV] Supernatural Season 15 [Episode 09] - The Trap [ENG]

The Trap


Season 15 Episode 09

Title(USA): The Trap
Air-Date(USA): January 16, 2020
Network: CWTV
Language: English
Author: Robert Berens
Director: Robert Singer
WIKI Article

Plot

Sam and Eileen are faced with the brutal truth. In the meanwhile Dean and Cas work together in the hope of getting a step ahead of Chuck.

Opinion

After all this time. We have wated so long for this episode to come and it was amazing. It was very fast paste and it happened so much. It was a bit difficult jumping back in, but I was so into it. Gladly I rewatched the last episode, otherwise I had no idea whats happening and how.

So Chuck captured Eileen and Sam and shows him a different future. A future that will happen if they imprison him. And of course it was horrible, they jumped from time to time and it is getting worse. They will loose everyone they love in one way or the other and both be killed by the ones they love, for becoming monsters themselves. First I thought they were different futures, but they are clearly not, all makes sense at the end. It's only one story. And so Sam looses hope. Sam who is always the one who sees light at the end of the tunnel, as Dean once said. And sadly Eileen is leaving in the end, I don't get the point why, but the boys are not getting love.

Meanwhile Dean and Cas headed to Purgatory through Michaels portal. Dean wanted to blow it all up, because Sam got kidnapped, but Cas did the only right thing in that moment. He forced Dean to go to Purgatory, because why stupidly running at Chuck with no weapon at all. Yeah I think that makes totally sense. Deans brain tends to shut down completly, when Sam is in danger. But they go, sadly no sight of Benny, I was hoping to see him again. But we got some Leviathans again, which I hoped I would never see again. Of course they got into trouble, but magicaly it vanished. Really I was a bit sad about no fight at all. I would have loved to see Cas and Dean bond again while kicking some asses. But in fact they bonded again, and it was heartbreaking. Dean was praying to Cas about all his mistakes and his anger, it made me teary. But I stay true to my opinion, it wasn't only Dean, Cas in fact did some things wrong. In the end I am so happy that they are back to normal, because they are after all, family.

In the end they built the weapon with the Leviathan-Blossom, which looks awkward by the way. And furthermore how do you even kill this things, I mean they never really did. But thats not important, because it was all for nothing, not the first time, but quite a bummer. But it wouldn't be Supernatural if "there isn't another way" right?


Conclusion

Great come back. Amazing episode, very fast paste and heartbreaking. The string of Hope is getting thinner and thinner. I can't wait for them to figure it out.


Kommentare

Favorite Posts

[Rezension] The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World #1

[REVIEW] The Broken Empire #1: Prince of Thorns

Sign of Life