[TV] Supernatural Season 15 [Episode 06] - Golden Time

Golden Time

 

Season 15 Episode 06

Title(USA): Golden Time
Air-Date(USA): November 20, 2019
Network: CWTV
Language: English
Author: Meredith Glynn
Director: John F. Showalter

Plot

Cas is back and he is on the hunt. Sam and Dean are meeting an old friend, who needs their help until a bunch of witches are trying to ruin the afternoon.

Opinion

A lot is happening in this episode. It felt quite melancholic and it wasn't full of humor, only a little in the beginning. By the way can we talk about Deans amazing Pyjama-pants? I need them, they are awesome. Now you finally see how destroyed both of the brothers are. How they, especually Dean, have no hope on winning this war. Sam is trying, but you can see, that he is barely holding up. 

An old friend appears: Eileen Leahy. She is a ghost and was send to hell? What in the name of god (ähm yeah I am sure it's his doing) went wrong with all those souls? No one is going to heaven anymore? So Sam want to help, to bring her back. And who was the best witch in the world? Of course our beloved Rowena. So they go to her apartement and search for spells, but they weren't the first to appear there. Some witches try to get the resurrection spell and so an ugly fight begins. By the way? Why is this spell only working once? That I found strange, that wasn't the case before, I think. Rowena had some in her body and they were the same. Yeah but they needed a reason, so thats it. Although the spell seams very easy, although very powerfull.


So Eileen is back. I like her, she is badass and smart and I think she and Sam would be great together. Also they have quite the moment in the end, but also before, they really care for each other. Something is going on here.


I am a bit sad, that Dean hasn't that much screentime. I think it was only ten minutes and I missed him badly. But in the end he saved Sams ass as always. And he helped Cas out. I mean they finally talked! That's one step to solve the problem.

And that leads me to the last chapter. Cas is hunting, or more or less is stumbling over a case. And he is handling it quite awesome, if you think of his solo cases until now, they didn't went that well without the boys. And in the end he is willing to fight again and be back in the game. So I hope the three will meet up in the next episode. Can't wait for that!


The good old conversation of the boys in the end. Sam is trying to convince Dean, to not give up hope, to break the rules, because that's the Winchester-way. I was really teary when Sam said, that he needs his brother, that he can't do it without him. They are stronger together and I hope they will come back and kick Chucks butt.

"I can't do it without you, I can't. 
Just like today I couldn't do it without you. 
I need my brother."

Conclusion

At first I was upset about the few Dean-Time, but damn this was a really great episode. So much is happening and it's the beginning of a hughe Team-Free-Will Comeback. I can sense that.

Carry on my wayward son...

Kommentare

Favorite Posts

[Rezension] The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World #1

[REVIEW] The Broken Empire #1: Prince of Thorns

Sign of Life