[TV] Supernatural Season 15 [Episode 05] - Proverbs 17:3 [ENG]

Proverbs 17:3


Season 15 Episode 05

Title(USA): Proverbs 17.3
Air-Date(USA): November 14, 2019
Network: CWTV
Language: English
Author: Steve Yockey

Plot

Sam and Dean are going on a normal job, hunting werewolves, saving the blonde Chick. So it seems. But then everything changes.

Opinion


You thought this is going to be a normal monster of the week? Hah, not at all. 

I am not really sure what to think about this episode. On the one hand the first half was not that catchy as expected, but ok. On the other hand it was really important for the metaplot and the seccond half was way better. And we had some funny scenes of course.

After everything happens so quickly I soon started to think, that this isn't all, there is something bigger behind all of this. And it was. This was all planned, but in my opinion a bit too obvious. I knew the chick was kinda strange and yeah here we go. Lilith is back. Of all characters, why her? There are much more interesting monsters out there to come back. But maybe Chuck is nostalgic and want to have a seccond Apocalypse the old fashioned way. I am really not pumped about this, although her entrance was cool and I have not expected for her to come back. So this was a suprise.

We got more visions of Sam killing Dean and the other way around. And now we know why only Sam has them and that totally makes sense. I really haven't thought about the gun-wound anymore. But what I don't understand, in the last Episode Chuck wrote an ending, Becky read it, and now Sam is having dreams of possible endings Chuck is thinking about? I thought this was already set, but maybe not at all. We will see how this will turn out, most of the time they do a great job with puzzling everything together. So I have faith.



Conclusion

Although I really enjoyed this episode, I am not that pumped about it. Something was missing, I don't know what exactly. But I really love this show and enjoy watching every minute of Sam and Dean. Also there need to be some bad times, so the good ones shine even more.

Kommentare

Favorite Posts

[Rezension] The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World #1

[REVIEW] The Broken Empire #1: Prince of Thorns

Sign of Life