[TV] Supernatural Season 15 [Episode 03] - The Rupture [ENG]

The Rupture


Season 15 Episode 03

Title(USA): The Rupture
Air-Date(USA):  October 24, 2019
Network: CWTV
Language: English
Director: Charles Beeson
Author: Robert Berens



Plot

The first wave of ghosts are gone, but the Boys and Rowena need to find another way to banish them all, because more are coming and time is ticking. Meanwhile Chuck and Amara had a not so warm family meet-up and he is clearly not his old self.

Opinion

I barley keep myself together while writing this. What an emotional episode, I cried my heart out. Yeah the trailer already showed us, that this will happen eventually, but I wasn't ready and more I wasn't ready for Ketch to die. I grew to like this british bastard and now they put him in the game just to rip his heart out? That's so cruel and I was so shocked. And then of course Rowena, our all time favorite witch, this gave me the rest. But to give it some credit the death scene of her was on point, totally epic and heart breaking. She died for the greater good, who would have thought about that in the beginning. Although she said, she only do it because of the prophecy, I don't think so. She cares about the Boys and the people, although she would never say that. And her last words "Good bye Boys". The same as Crowleys. Ah I can't stop crying.

"But will you let the world die, let your Brother die, just so I can live?"


Now let's go to Belphegor. I knew you should never trust a demon, but that was quick. I am curious if Cas really killed him, because I don't think so. I have a feeling we will see him again. Also the other demon shouted out "You don't know who he is". What does this mean? I mean in the hebrew bible Belphegor is one of the seven princes of hell. In the series we met 4 and they said there are only 4, but maybe there are not. I am so curious, I can't wait to get more input.


So they finally defeated the hell on earth, but how many people must die before this is all over? I get it, they are at war and there will be sacrifices all the way, before there is peace. The question is when and how?

The ending was another punch in the guts. The relationship between Dean and Cas is getting worse and Cas seems so lonely. Although I am always Team Dean and I totally understand why he is upset, Cas' last words were so sad, I wanted to hug him and tell him he is not alone. I hope they will find together again, before anything bad happens and they regret it.

If you miss the typical supernatural-humor you have to wait for the next episode because this one isn't funny at all. It goes beneath your skin. But isn't that why we love the show? Because it can do all of it?

Conclusion

What an epic episode. It was so intense, emotional and exciting, it went by in a blink of an eye and left me heart broken. I can't wait for the show to go on, they are back in the game and I have no doubt it will be phenomenal.


Kommentare

Favorite Posts

[Rezension] The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World #1

[REVIEW] The Broken Empire #1: Prince of Thorns

Sign of Life