Riverdale Season 4 - All Episodes [Netflix] - ENG


Hello there. The fourth Season of Riverdale aired on October 10th and I thought about doing a weekly review on the episodes like I'm doing with Supernatural. It will only be a quick opinion and my thoughts about the latest episode.
All reviews will be posted here, the newest one above.

>>Episodeguide<<




Episode 03: Dog Day Afternoon



Episode 02: Fast Times at Riverdale High

The seccond episode was way better than the first one. Furthermore it seemed, that the first one never happened. Griefing for 30 minutes must be enough.
So back to the roots. Gosh there happened quite a lot, and I can't remember the ending that well from last season. I forgot quite a lot. But every character have to deal with their own business. Veronica is attacked by the press, Jug is thinking about becoming a total nerd and philistine by changing schools, we will see how long that holds, Archie seemed normal again and Betty is investigating as always. By the way am I the only one who thinks her brother is suspicious? He acts like a douche bag. Oh and the new but old idiot on the fiel Regie. Yeah his Dad is a looser, but why did it take him that long to stand up? Drama all the way.

Conclusion: Quite a few things are happening here. Maybe too much. My memory of last season wasn't that good, so I got confused. All in all great seccond episode, which shows again the essential of this show.


Episode 01: In Memoriam


I watch Riverdale since the first Season appeared on Netflix and it never ever startet this boring. I understand why this episode needed to happen, because the actor of Fred Andrews, Luke Perry, died in March this year after a stroke. A great loss if you ask me, I really liked his character and it whas nice that they dedicated a whole episode to him. But they could have made it better. The whole scenery was not quite elaborated and seemed rushed, as if the writers had no idea what to do. And that you can see. Sadly it was boring and dull. The emotions and the Mourning didn't reache me. Furthermore, why is Archie so dumb? Why does he always act like a little child? First acting than thinking. He has definetly some anger issues. I really liked him at the beginning of the Series, but latley he is a pain in the ass. 


Conclusion: Very boring action. Everything seemed improvised, the writers could have done it way better. They had quite some time. Nevertheless I am excited what will happen, although the last season couldn't come close to the first ones.

Kommentare

Favorite Posts

[Rezension] The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World #1

[REVIEW] The Broken Empire #1: Prince of Thorns

Sign of Life